Electronic Manufacturing Services
IPC Worldwide Electronic Assembly Standards
Nelson Specialties Company understands the importance of quality control in the electronics industry, and we carefully monitor all processes in accordance with IPC-610-A assembly standards. We are committed to ongoing training to ensure the highest quality of PCB assemblies for our customers' applications.
Printed Circuit Board Assembly
- Surface Mount (SMT) Assembly with placements down to 0201
- Thru-hole assembly
- Mixed technology (SMT and Thru-hole) Assembly
- Electromechanical Assembly Services
Electronic Manufacturing industries servedSince 1994, Nelson Specialties Company has served a wide variety of industries across North America including the following:
- Alternative Energy Equipment
- Appliance Components and Controls
- Audio/Video Signal Products
- Automotive Equipment
- Bio-Medical Solutions
- Data Collection Devices
- Educational Research Devices
- Energy Management Controls
- LED Based Curing & Illumination Components
- Industrial Controls
- Medical Instrumentation
- Meteorological Equipment Components
- Paint Mixing Equipment
- Paper Cutting Machinery
- Pest Control Devices
- Point of Purchase Devices
- Recreational Vehicle Parts
- Research & Development Projects
- Scientific & Optical Analyzers
- Telecommunications Equipment
- Stage and Theatrical Applications
- Vehicle Aftermarket Products
Experience, Quality, and Customer ServiceFrom prototypes to mid-size production runs we know that our customers depend on our commitment to the highest standards of product quality. We have earned the trust of our customers in a wide range of industries from medical instrumentation and pharmaceutical equipment to industrial controls and environmental management.
For quality electronic manufacturing services, please complete our Quick Contact form or call 877-221-6699 for more information. To Request a Quote online, click here.
Did you know that Surface Mount Technology (SMT) represents one of the fastest growing areas in PCB (Printed Circuit Board) assembly services?
At Nelson Specialties our SMT pick and place operations have the capability of placing components down to 0201 and we closely monitor all processes and procedures for quality control in accordance with IPC-610-A assembly standards.
Contact Nelson Specialties to learn more about Surface Mount Technology today!