PCB Assembly - Nelson Specialties Company
From Appliance components and controls to medical instrumentation to name a few, we provide prototype, and mid-volume production printed circuit board assembly for a wide variety of industries.
Institute for Printed Circuits (IPC) MemberAn IPC member, we continually monitor advances in the electronics industry and implement the necessary technology and equipment to continue to provide the quality and services that our clients have come to expect.
All PCB assembly services provided by Nelson Specialties Company are closely monitored for quality control while adhering to the IPC-A-610 assembly standards.
All assemblies are subject to 100% visual inspection at each and every stage of the assembly process. With the inclusion of the appropriate testing fixtures, Nelson Specialties Company will test all assemblies per design specifications before shipment.
PCB assembly services
- Surface Mount (SMT) Assembly with placements down to 0201
- Thru-hole Assembly
- Mixed Technology (SMT and Thru-hole) Assembly
PCB Processes and Capabilities
- Kitted or Full Turnkey
- Lead and Lead-Free/RoHS processes
- Prototype and Low to Mid-Level Volume production
- Conformal Coating
- Device Programming and Testing capabilities using procedures and fixtures provided by customers
- Automated pick and place equipment capabilities include SMT assembly placements down to 0201 components
Electronic Assembly processes
- Automated Assembly (Surface Mount)
- Hand Insertion (Thru-Hole)
- Hand Soldering (Surface Mount and Thru-Hole)
- Semi-Automated Assembly (Surface Mount)
Nelson Specialties Company team is committed to the highest levels of product quality and we are proud to have earned the trust of our Customers. We welcome the opportunity to earn yours.
Contact Nelson Specialties Company about our PCB assembly services today at 877-221-6699, or click here to Request a Quote online. Quality and service are our priorities, and we look forward to discussing your project with you!
Back to Top
At Nelson Specialties we know that our customers depend on our SMT assemblies to perform reliably in a variety of environments, and our team is committed to the highest levels of product quality.
An IPC member, we closely monitor all processes and procedures for quality control in accordance with IPC-610-A assembly standards.
Contact Nelson Specialties to learn more at (877)221-6699 today!